Christmas has come and gone and we are in the New Year! 2018 is going to be a great one! I can feel it!
I’ve got goals people…farm goals…
- Replace fence and extend chicken run
- Plant foraging greens
- Build 3 more nesting boxes
- Mend hot wire fences
- Replace old ewes
- Find a new ram
- Paint exterior of house
- Paint fence
- Take out carpet in parlor and add new flooring
- Add a row of lavender in front flower bed
- Build 3 more raised beds
- Finish building outside farm table
- Add a trellis to the garden
- Keep growing all of our produce
- Harvest our rhubarb and raspberries that we planted last year
- Plant strawberry patch
- Prune fruit trees
- Build potting bench
I love love making lists and checking them off. This helps me organize my life! Farm life is never tidy.
What are some of your goals this year?