It looks like garlic, it tastes like a mild form of hardneck garlic, but is actually a bulbing, segmented leek. Elephant Garlic is not as hardy as hardneck varieties so it does best in the Northwest and south of the Mason-Dixon line, where winters are cold, but not severe. 2 lb. sows 7-10 row feet. Plant cloves 4-6 inches deep and 12 inches apart. Rows should be 3 feet apart. Approximately 8-10 cloves per pound.
Fall shipping will start in mid-September
• Intelligent and Scientific!
• Garlic cultivation from strain selection to harvest
• Definitive guide to growing garlic$19.95
• Glenn Andrews
• How to grow
• How to braid
• Make your own garlic powder
• Mild flavorPrice From: $12.00