Hardneck garlic product woody flower stalks with bulblets and large underground cloves. The cloves are bigger and easier to peel than those found on softnecks and have deeper and more interesting flavors. Moderate keeping quality, usually from midsummer's harvest until January. To grow a decent-sized bulb they must be planted in Fall.
We are currently SOLD OUT of all garlic for the Spring season. However we are currently accepting pre-orders for Fall. Please reserve your seed garlic today!
Fall shipping will start in mid-September
• Famous for flavor
• Suited for colder climatesPrice From: $11.00
• Intelligent and Scientific!
• Garlic cultivation from strain selection to harvest
• Definitive guide to growing garlic$19.95
• Glenn Andrews
• How to grow
• How to braid
• Make your own garlic powder