Hardneck garlic product woody flower stalks with bulblets and large underground cloves. The cloves are bigger and easier to peel than those found on softnecks and have deeper and more interesting flavors. Moderate keeping quality, usually from midsummer's harvest until January. To grow a decent-sized bulb they must be planted in Fall.
We are currently SOLD OUT of all garlic for the Spring season. However we are currently accepting pre-orders for Fall. Please reserve your seed garlic today!
Fall shipping will start in mid-September
• Large, bright purple bulb
• 8-12 cloves
• Easy to peel
• Flavor is strong, hot, & spicyPrice From: $11.00
• Famous for flavor
• Suited for colder climatesPrice From: $11.00
• Only available in the Fall
• Four great Fall varieties!
• Softneck and hardneck garlic!
• 1 pound of each!